1884 P&H was founded by Henry Alonzo Pawling & Harnischfeger as a small workshop of machines and models in the American Midwest.
1911. P&H changes its name to Harnischfeger Corporation
1959 Harnischfeger Corporation enters into a joint venture with an Australian company called Power Cranes and Shovels, PTY. LTD.
1987 The brand's production cranes P & H is adapted in PPM N. America licensed on behalf of Harnischfeger Corporation.
1995 Terex buys PPM and becomes part of Terex Group.
Fonti: sito terex.com